Clue: Astra and Antara
We have 1 answer for the clue Astra and Antara. See the results below.
- Foreign-made General Motors cars
- European cars
- Omegas and Vectras
- They're called Vauxhalls in the U.K.
- Some German autos
- GTs and Kadetts of cardom
- Sporty GM imports of yore
- German imports
- Former Buick imports
- Autobahn autos
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 05, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Astra and Antara that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!