Clue: European cars
We have 1 answer for the clue European cars. See the results below.
- Foreign-made General Motors cars
- Omegas and Vectras
- They're called Vauxhalls in the U.K.
- Some German autos
- GTs and Kadetts of cardom
- Sporty GM imports of yore
- German imports
- Former Buick imports
- Autobahn autos
- Astra and Antara
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue European cars that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!