Clue: Omegas and Vectras
We have 1 answer for the clue Omegas and Vectras. See the results below.
- Foreign-made General Motors cars
- European cars
- They're called Vauxhalls in the U.K.
- Some German autos
- GTs and Kadetts of cardom
- Sporty GM imports of yore
- German imports
- Former Buick imports
- Autobahn autos
- Astra and Antara
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Omegas and Vectras that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!