Clue: Astronomical object with a large red shift
We have 1 answer for the clue Astronomical object with a large red shift. See the results below.
- Astronomical discovery of the 1960's
- Distant energy source
- Deep-space energy source
- Luminous object in outer space
- Stellar radio source
- Celestial object with a large red shift
- Very distant, very bright starlike object
- Distant energy emitter
- Powerful starlike object
- Very distant celestial object
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 21, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Astronomical object with a large red shift that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!