Clue: Distant energy source
We have 1 answer for the clue Distant energy source. See the results below.
- Astronomical object with a large red shift
- Astronomical discovery of the 1960's
- Deep-space energy source
- Luminous object in outer space
- Stellar radio source
- Celestial object with a large red shift
- Very distant, very bright starlike object
- Distant energy emitter
- Powerful starlike object
- Very distant celestial object
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Distant energy source that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!