Clue: Athenian lawman
We have 1 answer for the clue Athenian lawman. See the results below.
- Wise one
- Wise lawgiver
- Wise lawmaker
- Early Athenian democrat
- Athenian lawgiver who introduced trial by jury
- Wise old head
- One of the Seven Wise Men of ancient Greece
- Wise Athenian
- Ancient Athenian statesman
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 04, 2015
- Universal - August 28, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Athenian lawman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!