Clue: Atlas Mountains locale
We have 2 answers for the clue Atlas Mountains locale. See the results below.
- "The Plague" setting
- Camus's birthplace
- Setting for Camus's "The Plague"
- Constantine is its third-largest city
- Land in the Barbary Wars
- Oran's land
- Atlas Mountains country
- An Atlas Mountains locale
- Neighbor of Tunisia
- Second-largest country in Africa by area
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 15, 2009
- USA Today - April 09, 2008
- New York Times - August 22, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Atlas Mountains locale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!