Clue: Camus's birthplace
We have 2 answers for the clue Camus's birthplace. See the results below.
- "The Plague" setting
- Atlas Mountains locale
- Setting for Camus's "The Plague"
- Constantine is its third-largest city
- Land in the Barbary Wars
- Oran's land
- Atlas Mountains country
- An Atlas Mountains locale
- Neighbor of Tunisia
- Second-largest country in Africa by area
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 13, 2007
- New York Times - May 18, 2006
- New York Times - September 15, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Camus's birthplace that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!