Clue: "The Plague" setting
We have 3 answers for the clue "The Plague" setting. See the results below.
- Camus's birthplace
- Atlas Mountains locale
- Setting for Camus's "The Plague"
- Constantine is its third-largest city
- Land in the Barbary Wars
- Oran's land
- Atlas Mountains country
- An Atlas Mountains locale
- Neighbor of Tunisia
- Second-largest country in Africa by area
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 21, 2011
- Netword - June 16, 2007
- New York Times - April 19, 2007
- Washington Post - December 16, 2004
- New York Times - October 02, 2002
- New York Times - June 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "The Plague" setting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!