Clue: Atmospheric region with a "hole"
We have 1 answer for the clue Atmospheric region with a "hole". See the results below.
- Covering with a hole in it
- Protection from ultraviolet rays
- Ultraviolet radiation blocker
- Holey protector
- Stratospheric stratum that protects the Earth from the Sun
- It's found all around the world
- Chlorofluorocarbons damage it
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 09, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Atmospheric region with a "hole" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!