Clue: Covering with a hole in it
We have 1 answer for the clue Covering with a hole in it. See the results below.
- Atmospheric region with a "hole"
- Protection from ultraviolet rays
- Ultraviolet radiation blocker
- Holey protector
- Stratospheric stratum that protects the Earth from the Sun
- It's found all around the world
- Chlorofluorocarbons damage it
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 11, 2000
- New York Times - August 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Covering with a hole in it that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!