OZONELAYER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Covering with a hole in it
- Atmospheric region with a "hole"
- Protection from ultraviolet rays
- Ultraviolet radiation blocker
- Holey protector
- Stratospheric stratum that protects the Earth from the Sun
- It's found all around the world
- Chlorofluorocarbons damage it
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 15, 2016
- New York Times - November 05, 2015
- Washington Post - January 27, 2013
- Washington Post - May 01, 2012
- Washington Post - February 06, 2011
- New York Sun - February 14, 2006
- Washington Post - April 12, 2004
- New York Times - March 09, 2004
- Washington Post - June 11, 2000
- New York Times - August 20, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer ozonelayer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!