Clue: Attached at the base, botanically
We have 1 answer for the clue Attached at the base, botanically. See the results below.
- Permanently attached, to a zoologist
- Permanently attached, as a barnacle
- Permanently attached, in zoology
- Attached by the base, to a botanist
- Stalkless in botany
- Fixed in place, in zoology
- Permanently fixed
- Like a trillium's leaves
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Attached at the base, botanically that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!