Clue: Permanently attached, to a zoologist
We have 1 answer for the clue Permanently attached, to a zoologist. See the results below.
- Attached at the base, botanically
- Permanently attached, as a barnacle
- Permanently attached, in zoology
- Attached by the base, to a botanist
- Stalkless in botany
- Fixed in place, in zoology
- Permanently fixed
- Like a trillium's leaves
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 21, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Permanently attached, to a zoologist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!