Clue: Stalkless in botany
We have 1 answer for the clue Stalkless in botany. See the results below.
- Attached at the base, botanically
- Permanently attached, to a zoologist
- Permanently attached, as a barnacle
- Permanently attached, in zoology
- Attached by the base, to a botanist
- Fixed in place, in zoology
- Permanently fixed
- Like a trillium's leaves
Found an answer for the clue Stalkless in botany that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!