Clue: Australia's ___ Strait
We have 1 answer for the clue Australia's ___ Strait. See the results below.
- Spanish constructions
- Battlements in Spanish castles
- Hector or Rusty of 70's baseball
- ___ Strait (water separating Australia and New Guinea)
- Baseball's Joe and others
- Strait between the Coral Sea and Arafura Sea
- Baseball brothers Joe and Frank
- Spanish Pacific explorer
- Only US swimmer to compete in five Olympics
- Ellie's married name on "Cougar Town"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 13, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Australia's ___ Strait that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!