Clue: Author whose novels span 6,000 years
We have 1 answer for the clue Author whose novels span 6,000 years. See the results below.
- "The Witching Hour" author
- "Taltos" writer
- "Queen of the Damned" author
- "Servant of the Bones" writer
- Creator of the Mayfair Witches
- Author born Howard Allen O'Brien
- One of her pen names is A. N. Roquelaire
- Lestat's creator
- Vampire chronicler
- "Servant of the Bones" novelist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Author whose novels span 6,000 years that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!