Clue: "The Witching Hour" author
We have 2 answers for the clue "The Witching Hour" author. See the results below.
- "Taltos" writer
- Author whose novels span 6,000 years
- "Queen of the Damned" author
- "Servant of the Bones" writer
- Creator of the Mayfair Witches
- Author born Howard Allen O'Brien
- One of her pen names is A. N. Roquelaire
- Lestat's creator
- Vampire chronicler
- "Servant of the Bones" novelist
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 30, 2012
- New York Times - April 27, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "The Witching Hour" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!