Clue: "Servant of the Bones" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Servant of the Bones" writer. See the results below.
- "The Witching Hour" author
- "Taltos" writer
- Author whose novels span 6,000 years
- "Queen of the Damned" author
- Creator of the Mayfair Witches
- Author born Howard Allen O'Brien
- One of her pen names is A. N. Roquelaire
- Lestat's creator
- Vampire chronicler
- "Servant of the Bones" novelist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 09, 2004
Found an answer for the clue "Servant of the Bones" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!