Clue: Aweather's opposite
We have 1 answer for the clue Aweather's opposite. See the results below.
- Toward shelter
- Nautical direction
- Not into the wind
- Sheltered from the wind
- Like one side of a ship
- On the safe side?
- Nautical heading
- Direction at sea
- Sheltered, nautically
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 12, 2011
- USA Today - July 06, 2006
- New York Sun - July 12, 2005
- New York Times - December 14, 2004
- Washington Post - December 03, 2004
- New York Times - September 25, 2000
- Washington Post - February 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Aweather's opposite that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!