Clue: Babe Ruth, on the Yankees
We have 1 answer for the clue Babe Ruth, on the Yankees. See the results below.
- "Eli's Coming" singers __ Dog Night
- Lowest par
- King Cole's fiddlers, e.g.
- Perpetual time on the clock at Independence Hall
- DEF, on a phone
- Word that precedes six other answers in this puzzle
- Losing come-out roll in craps
- Wee hour
- Full complement of Stooges or Wise Men
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Babe Ruth, on the Yankees that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!