Clue: Losing come-out roll in craps
We have 3 answers for the clue Losing come-out roll in craps. See the results below.
- "Eli's Coming" singers __ Dog Night
- Lowest par
- Babe Ruth, on the Yankees
- King Cole's fiddlers, e.g.
- Perpetual time on the clock at Independence Hall
- DEF, on a phone
- Word that precedes six other answers in this puzzle
- Wee hour
- Full complement of Stooges or Wise Men
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - January 11, 2007
- New York Sun - March 29, 2005
- New York Times - June 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Losing come-out roll in craps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!