We have 2 answers for the clue Midafternoon. See the results below.
- "Eli's Coming" singers __ Dog Night
- Lowest par
- Babe Ruth, on the Yankees
- King Cole's fiddlers, e.g.
- Perpetual time on the clock at Independence Hall
- DEF, on a phone
- Word that precedes six other answers in this puzzle
- Losing come-out roll in craps
- Wee hour
- Full complement of Stooges or Wise Men
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 06, 2013
- Netword - March 03, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 23, 2012
- Netword - October 23, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - October 26, 2008
- New York Times - September 02, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 04, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 09, 2005
- New York Times - September 08, 1999
- New York Times - November 04, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Midafternoon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!