Clue: Barely clearing, as an anchor
We have 1 answer for the clue Barely clearing, as an anchor. See the results below.
- No longer anchored
- Just clear of the ocean floor
- Hoisted, nautically
- Ready, as a sail
- Take ___ (travel)
- Take ___ down memory lane
- "What ___!" ("Far out!")
- Just off the bottom, nautically
- "Take ___ down memory lane..."
- Anchor position
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 23, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Barely clearing, as an anchor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!