Clue: Take ___ (travel)
We have 1 answer for the clue Take ___ (travel). See the results below.
- No longer anchored
- Just clear of the ocean floor
- Barely clearing, as an anchor
- Hoisted, nautically
- Ready, as a sail
- Take ___ down memory lane
- "What ___!" ("Far out!")
- Just off the bottom, nautically
- "Take ___ down memory lane..."
- Anchor position
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 14, 2015
- New York Times - January 21, 2014
- USA Today - July 01, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 23, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 17, 2005
- New York Times - September 22, 2004
- New York Times - March 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Take ___ (travel) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!