Clue: Baseball Hall of Famer Connie
We have 1 answer for the clue Baseball Hall of Famer Connie. See the results below.
- Hollywood mogul Sennett
- Kind of truck
- Truck name
- Ted with TV's old "Original Amateur Hour"
- Big truck maker
- "___ the Knife" (Bobby Darin hit)
- Big truck name
- Keystone Cops creator Sennett
- Truck with a bulldog hood ornament
- Hit (on)
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Baseball Hall of Famer Connie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!