Clue: Truck name
We have 1 answer for the clue Truck name. See the results below.
- Hollywood mogul Sennett
- Kind of truck
- Ted with TV's old "Original Amateur Hour"
- Big truck maker
- Baseball Hall of Famer Connie
- "___ the Knife" (Bobby Darin hit)
- Big truck name
- Keystone Cops creator Sennett
- Truck with a bulldog hood ornament
- Hit (on)
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 08, 2009
- New York Times - January 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Truck name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!