Clue: Baseball hero called "Gibraltar in cleats"
We have 1 answer for the clue Baseball hero called "Gibraltar in cleats". See the results below.
- < Player with this retired number
- FIRST BASEMAN
- Ripken Jr. surpassed him
- Lou, who slugged 23 grand slams
- Player with the first retired number in baseball
- He played 2,130 consecutive games
- Member of Murderers' Row
- Baseball's all-time leader in grand slams
- Subject of "The Pride of the Yankees"
- The Iron Horse
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 30, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Baseball hero called "Gibraltar in cleats" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!