Clue: Ripken Jr. surpassed him
We have 1 answer for the clue Ripken Jr. surpassed him. See the results below.
- < Player with this retired number
- FIRST BASEMAN
- Baseball hero called "Gibraltar in cleats"
- Lou, who slugged 23 grand slams
- Player with the first retired number in baseball
- He played 2,130 consecutive games
- Member of Murderers' Row
- Baseball's all-time leader in grand slams
- Subject of "The Pride of the Yankees"
- The Iron Horse
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 11, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Ripken Jr. surpassed him that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!