Clue: FIRST BASEMAN
We have 2 answers for the clue FIRST BASEMAN. See the results below.
- < Player with this retired number
- Ripken Jr. surpassed him
- Baseball hero called "Gibraltar in cleats"
- Lou, who slugged 23 grand slams
- Player with the first retired number in baseball
- He played 2,130 consecutive games
- Member of Murderers' Row
- Baseball's all-time leader in grand slams
- Subject of "The Pride of the Yankees"
- The Iron Horse
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - April 07, 2005
- New York Times - March 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue FIRST BASEMAN that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!