Clue: Beret-wearing individualists of the 1950s-'60s
We have 1 answer for the clue Beret-wearing individualists of the 1950s-'60s. See the results below.
- Bongo-playing '50s-'60s stereotypes
- Kerouac wannabes
- Bongo players
- Coffeehouse poets
- Kerouac and Ginsberg
- Counterculturists of the '50s and '60s
- Unconventional '50s-'60s types
- Stereotypical 1950s-'60s bongo players
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 10, 2016
Found an answer for the clue Beret-wearing individualists of the 1950s-'60s that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!