We have 2 answers for the clue Cats. See the results below.
- Bongo-playing '50s-'60s stereotypes
- Kerouac wannabes
- Bongo players
- Coffeehouse poets
- Kerouac and Ginsberg
- Counterculturists of the '50s and '60s
- Unconventional '50s-'60s types
- Stereotypical 1950s-'60s bongo players
- Beret-wearing individualists of the 1950s-'60s
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 20, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 01, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 23, 2009
- New York Times - November 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Cats that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!