Clue: Bergen spoke for him
We have 1 answer for the clue Bergen spoke for him. See the results below.
- "Pretty stupid, huh?" declarer
- He was a real dummy
- Dummy Mortimer
- He "spoke" for Bergen
- What a dummy!
- Mortimer who was asked "How can you be so stupid?"
- Quite a dummy
- Edgar Bergen's Mortimer ___
- He took the words out of Bergen's mouth
- Bergen sidekick
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 12, 2010
- Washington Post - June 19, 2002
- New York Times - May 19, 2001
- New York Times - September 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Bergen spoke for him that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!