Clue: He "spoke" for Bergen
We have 1 answer for the clue He "spoke" for Bergen. See the results below.
- "Pretty stupid, huh?" declarer
- He was a real dummy
- Dummy Mortimer
- What a dummy!
- Mortimer who was asked "How can you be so stupid?"
- Quite a dummy
- Edgar Bergen's Mortimer ___
- Bergen spoke for him
- He took the words out of Bergen's mouth
- Bergen sidekick
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue He "spoke" for Bergen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!