Clue: Quite a dummy
We have 1 answer for the clue Quite a dummy. See the results below.
- "Pretty stupid, huh?" declarer
- He was a real dummy
- Dummy Mortimer
- He "spoke" for Bergen
- What a dummy!
- Mortimer who was asked "How can you be so stupid?"
- Edgar Bergen's Mortimer ___
- Bergen spoke for him
- He took the words out of Bergen's mouth
- Bergen sidekick
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 14, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Quite a dummy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!