Clue: "Bertha" composer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Bertha" composer. See the results below.
- "Air Music" composer
- "War Scenes" composer
- Composer who wrote the book "The Paris Diaries"
- Indiana-born composer/writer
- "World's best composer of art songs" (Time Magazine)
- 1976 Pulitzer winner for Music
- 1976 Pulitzer-winning composer
- Winner of the 1976 Pulitzer Prize for Music
- "Our Town" opera composer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 29, 2009
Found an answer for the clue "Bertha" composer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!