Clue: "Our Town" opera composer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Our Town" opera composer. See the results below.
- "Air Music" composer
- "War Scenes" composer
- Composer who wrote the book "The Paris Diaries"
- Indiana-born composer/writer
- "Bertha" composer
- "World's best composer of art songs" (Time Magazine)
- 1976 Pulitzer winner for Music
- 1976 Pulitzer-winning composer
- Winner of the 1976 Pulitzer Prize for Music
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 14, 2012
Found an answer for the clue "Our Town" opera composer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!