Clue: "War Scenes" composer
We have 1 answer for the clue "War Scenes" composer. See the results below.
- "Air Music" composer
- Composer who wrote the book "The Paris Diaries"
- Indiana-born composer/writer
- "Bertha" composer
- "World's best composer of art songs" (Time Magazine)
- 1976 Pulitzer winner for Music
- 1976 Pulitzer-winning composer
- Winner of the 1976 Pulitzer Prize for Music
- "Our Town" opera composer
- "Miss Julie" composer, 1965
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "War Scenes" composer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!