Clue: Best Picture of 1955
We have 1 answer for the clue Best Picture of 1955. See the results below.
- 1944 N.L. M.V.P. ___ Marion
- Country singer Stuart
- Movie for which Ernest Borgnine won an Oscar
- Borgnine's Oscar-winning title role
- 1955 Best Picture starring Ernest Borgnine
- Feldman of "Young Frankenstein"
- Borgnine Oscar film
- '50s Oscar film
- Oscar-winning Borgnine film
- Borgnine's Oscar role
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 09, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 01, 2012
- LA Times - August 01, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 15, 2008
- Washington Post - April 01, 2005
- Washington Post - March 10, 2003
- New York Times - July 24, 1997
- New York Times - April 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Best Picture of 1955 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!