Clue: Borgnine's Oscar-winning title role
We have 1 answer for the clue Borgnine's Oscar-winning title role. See the results below.
- Best Picture of 1955
- 1944 N.L. M.V.P. ___ Marion
- Country singer Stuart
- Movie for which Ernest Borgnine won an Oscar
- 1955 Best Picture starring Ernest Borgnine
- Feldman of "Young Frankenstein"
- Borgnine Oscar film
- '50s Oscar film
- Oscar-winning Borgnine film
- Borgnine's Oscar role
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Borgnine's Oscar-winning title role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!