Clue: Movie for which Ernest Borgnine won an Oscar
We have 1 answer for the clue Movie for which Ernest Borgnine won an Oscar. See the results below.
- Best Picture of 1955
- 1944 N.L. M.V.P. ___ Marion
- Country singer Stuart
- Borgnine's Oscar-winning title role
- 1955 Best Picture starring Ernest Borgnine
- Feldman of "Young Frankenstein"
- Borgnine Oscar film
- '50s Oscar film
- Oscar-winning Borgnine film
- Borgnine's Oscar role
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 31, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Movie for which Ernest Borgnine won an Oscar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!