Clue: Bette Midler's birthplace
We have 2 answers for the clue Bette Midler's birthplace. See the results below.
- Iolani Palace site
- Transpacific Race terminus
- U.S.S. Arizona Memorial locale
- Literally, "sheltered bay"
- Literally, "sheltered harbor"
- Aloha Bowl venue
- Waikiki Beach's city
- Iolani Palace place
- Frequent Pro Bowl site
- Capital whose name means "sheltered bay"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - July 20, 2008
- New York Sun - August 24, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Bette Midler's birthplace that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!