Clue: Capital whose name means "sheltered bay"
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital whose name means "sheltered bay". See the results below.
- Iolani Palace site
- Transpacific Race terminus
- U.S.S. Arizona Memorial locale
- Literally, "sheltered bay"
- Literally, "sheltered harbor"
- Aloha Bowl venue
- Waikiki Beach's city
- Iolani Palace place
- Frequent Pro Bowl site
- Bette Midler's birthplace
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 15, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Capital whose name means "sheltered bay" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!