Clue: Literally, "sheltered bay"
We have 1 answer for the clue Literally, "sheltered bay". See the results below.
- Iolani Palace site
- Transpacific Race terminus
- U.S.S. Arizona Memorial locale
- Literally, "sheltered harbor"
- Aloha Bowl venue
- Waikiki Beach's city
- Iolani Palace place
- Frequent Pro Bowl site
- Capital whose name means "sheltered bay"
- Bette Midler's birthplace
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 22, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Literally, "sheltered bay" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!