Clue: Big chunk of Eur.
We have 1 answer for the clue Big chunk of Eur.. See the results below.
- Land of 147 mill.
- Loser in the Seven Years' War: Abbr.
- Perennial Olympics powerhouse: Abbr.
- Ukr. neighbor
- Moscow's land: Abbr.
- U.S.S.R. state: Abbr.
- Moscow's home: Abbr.
- Birthplace of 41-Across: Abbr.
- 1904-'05 foe of Japan: Abbr.
- Neighbor of Ukr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 26, 2012
- New York Times - May 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Big chunk of Eur. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!