Clue: U.S.S.R. state: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue U.S.S.R. state: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Land of 147 mill.
- Loser in the Seven Years' War: Abbr.
- Big chunk of Eur.
- Perennial Olympics powerhouse: Abbr.
- Ukr. neighbor
- Moscow's land: Abbr.
- Moscow's home: Abbr.
- Birthplace of 41-Across: Abbr.
- 1904-'05 foe of Japan: Abbr.
- Neighbor of Ukr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 30, 2003
Found an answer for the clue U.S.S.R. state: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!