Clue: Neighbor of Ukr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Neighbor of Ukr.. See the results below.
- Land of 147 mill.
- Loser in the Seven Years' War: Abbr.
- Big chunk of Eur.
- Perennial Olympics powerhouse: Abbr.
- Ukr. neighbor
- Moscow's land: Abbr.
- U.S.S.R. state: Abbr.
- Moscow's home: Abbr.
- Birthplace of 41-Across: Abbr.
- 1904-'05 foe of Japan: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 04, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 10, 2012
- Netword - September 22, 2006
- Washington Post - January 11, 2003
- Washington Post - December 17, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Neighbor of Ukr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!