Clue: Big name in classical education?
We have 1 answer for the clue Big name in classical education?. See the results below.
- He wrote to his "Immortal Beloved"
- Start of a message on a Lincoln Center T-shirt
- His "Ode to Joy" was adapted for use as the European Union's anthem
- Composer of 20-Across
- "Eroica" composer
- Schroeder's idol
- The "Appassionata" was his 23rd piano sonata
- "Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman" speaker
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 17, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Big name in classical education? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!