BEETHOVEN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- He wrote to his "Immortal Beloved"
- Start of a message on a Lincoln Center T-shirt
- His "Ode to Joy" was adapted for use as the European Union's anthem
- Composer of 20-Across
- "Eroica" composer
- Schroeder's idol
- The "Appassionata" was his 23rd piano sonata
- "Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman" speaker
- Big name in classical education?
- "Fur Elise" composer
- Composer born Dec. 16, 1770
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 17, 2014
- New York Times - July 19, 2013
- Washington Post - July 23, 2012
- New York Times - March 15, 2011
- Washington Post - January 30, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 14, 2006
- New York Times - February 25, 2004
- New York Times - October 25, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer beethoven that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!