Clue: He wrote to his "Immortal Beloved"
We have 1 answer for the clue He wrote to his "Immortal Beloved". See the results below.
- Start of a message on a Lincoln Center T-shirt
- His "Ode to Joy" was adapted for use as the European Union's anthem
- Composer of 20-Across
- "Eroica" composer
- Schroeder's idol
- The "Appassionata" was his 23rd piano sonata
- "Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman" speaker
- Big name in classical education?
- "Fur Elise" composer
- Composer born Dec. 16, 1770
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 25, 2002
Found an answer for the clue He wrote to his "Immortal Beloved" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!